Our traffic controllers will be responsible for the flow of traffic on or near our testing sites in order to maintain a positive guest experience while being respectful to our neighbors.
- Facilitate vehicle flow at testing centers to improve client experience.
- Minimize traffic inconvenience to neighbors.
- Communicate the parking pass policy in a clearly and timely fashion to guests
- Establish efficient flow of traffic using traffic control devices as needed
- Non-verbal communication with drivers to maintain flow of traffic around sites
- Monitor traffic behavior and/or flow to ensure safety is maintained at all times
- Effectively communicate with coworkers to conduct the flow of traffic
- Situational and environmental awareness
- Patient and Empathetic
- Conflict resolution skills
- Excellent communication/listening skills
- Ability to take instruction from Management
- Comfortable standing 8-12 hours per day, around a high volume of traffic and distracted drivers in all types of weather conditions
- Valid Driver’s License
Pay Rate: $15
You will be working around patients who may have contracted COVID-19. This means you WILL be at risk of being infected, however, we will provide all necessary PPE and training to avoid such events from occurring. We are open rain or shine!