- Requirement: Valid CA LVN License/ Certification.
- Requirement: BLS/CPR is a plus.
- Requirement: IV Certification for Phlebotomy License/ Certification.
- Pay Rate: $25-$27 Hourly
COVID-19 testing is a key component of care, and Covid Clinic is dedicated to providing accessible testing for all. We take this role very seriously and are offering new work opportunities for energetic people looking to make a difference.
Job Duties include but are not limited to:
- Perform Covid-19 Testing
- Perform injections
- Assist Provider
- Other Duties Assigned
- Highly organized and self-motivated
- Ability to work independently on assigned projects
- Ability to prioritize tasks based on importance and deadlines
- Must be flexible and be able to adapt to a changing work environment
- Computer literate with knowledge using Google Drive and electronic Medical Records (EMR Systems)
- Ability to be discrete and maintain patient confidentiality
- Exhibits excellent verbal and written communication via email and in-person
- Open availability
Education and Experience:
- Degree in related field
- 1+ years of experience; New grads welcome
- Current State LVN/LPN License Required
- IV/Blood Draw Certification
- Current CPR Certification for Healthcare Workers
- Be able to stand for extended periods
Disclaimer: You will be testing patients who may have contracted COVID-19. This means you WILL be at risk of being infected, however, we will provide all necessary PPE and training to avoid such events from occurring. Site locations are outside and we are open rain or shine.