- Requirement: Computer Skills.
- Requirement: Strong English communication skills. Bilingual is a plus!
- Requirements: Be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Pay Rate: $16
COVID-19 testing is a key component of care, and Covid Clinic is dedicated to providing accessible testing for all. We take this role very seriously and are offering new work opportunities for energetic people looking to make a difference.
Job Duties include but are not limited to:
- Patient curbside pre-registration
- Provide patients on-site assistance with all questions or concerns they may have
- Site locations are outside and we are open rain or shine
- Highly organized and self-motivated
- Proficient computer skills
- Have a strong grasp of the English language (bilingual is a plus!)
- Ability to work independently on assigned projects
- Ability to prioritize tasks based on importance and deadlines
- Must be flexible and be able to adapt to a changing work environment
- Have reliable transportation
- Ability to be discrete and maintain patient confidentiality
- Exhibits excellent verbal and written communication via email and in-person
- Open availability
Education and Experience:
- Must have customer service experience
- Must have data entry experience
- High school diploma or GED
- Be able to stand for extended periods
- Wear comfortable, movable, and washable clothing ; scrubs are ideal
Disclaimer: You will be testing patients who may have contracted COVID-19. This means you WILL be at risk of being infected, however, we will provide all necessary PPE and training to avoid such events from occurring. Site locations are outside and we are open rain or shine.